If you don't want your viewers to be able to use some of the video player controls you can hide them. This article will show you how to hide the scrubber, playerbar or large play button.
Follow the next steps if you like to hide the scrubber, the complete player bar (which contain the video player controls) or the large playbutton in a video player.
- Go to the studio tab and open, duplicate or create a videoplayer
- On the left side open the plugin tab
- Click on UI Variables
- Add one or both codes followed by false
- To hide the scrubber: scrubber.plugin
- To hide the controls: controlBarContainer.plugin
- To hide the large playbutton: largePlayBtn.plugin
- To hide the loadingspinner: loadingSpinner.plugin
- Save your video player