Troubleshooting video playback
If you’re having trouble playing videos, the following steps can help.
Keep in mind that you need Google's Chrome browser, Safari on Mac only supports playback on TV via Apple Airplay.
You can cast Google Chrome to your TV through the browser's "Cast..." menu, which is available on PC, Mac, or Chromebook computers, and Android phones.
When playback via Chromecast is supported in the Video Player, The VIXY player will show a little cast icon in the player bar:
- Choose the Chromecast device where you want to watch the content. If you're already using the Chromecast, your content will replace what's on your TV.
- When you're done, to the right of the address bar, click Cast. Stop casting.
- For VXY live events keep in mind that you need a secure access code (ticket) to watch the event.
If you experience any playback issues on Chromecast after switching from Chromecast to another tab and coming back, it could be that your access code (ticket) is expired. Hit F5 or refresh/reload the Chromecast tab to make sure you have still access.
1. Close your browser, reopen it and sign back in again
This solves the majority of issues including playing classes. If it does not please try the following steps..
2. Clear your cookies and cache and then restart your browser
Here’s how to do that in the most common browsers:
3. Try a different browser or incognito mode
It could be that your browser extensions are causing trouble with the video playback. Try using a different browser or incognito/private mode so you make sure there are no extensions interfering with video playback.
4. Update your browser to the latest version
If your browser is not updated it may cause problems with your streaming. It’s a good idea to keep your browser up to date for other reasons like security. Here are some guides to checking you have the latest versions and how to update them. Not sure what browser you’re using? This link will automatically take you to the guide you need.
5. Do you use Adblock or anti-virus software?
Check if your anti-virus or Adblock Plus software is interfering with your video streaming. You can usually disable it for specific websites.
6. Chrome users – Are you using a data-saving extension?
Please disable the extension while playing the videos.